Give Back And Win 250 Dollars From Natural High #LiveToGive Photo Contest
One of my favorite nonprofits, Natural High is doing a great photo contest where you can win 250 dollars in CASH! Yes, that’s right! This season is all about giving back and helping those who are in need.
“In the U.S., the time between Thanksgiving and the New Year is saturated with sentiments of thankfulness and giving; thankfulness for what you have, and giving to those less fortunate. Whether it’s tossing your pocket change into that red Salvation Army can or donating canned veggies to the food bank, the holiday season highlights the noble, selfless act of giving.”
Natural High and I are pledging #LiveToGive this holiday season. You can join us in this wonderful pledge by coming up with your own way to give back or I’ve listed some helpful ways below.
- Go through your pantry and pick out the stuff you’re not using and donate to the food bank. Or pick up some extra canned and boxed goods while you’re out shopping and donate.
- Give back by putting some extra change into the red kettles you see at the mall or grocery stores.
- Donate a new toy to a toy drive
- Grab a group of friends and help serve food to those without.
- Help out at your local food pantry and pack boxes to be delivered to families.
- Local churches are asking for people to help give gifts to children’s over seas. Operation Christmas Child is a great organization to help out with.
- Give Blood
- Pay It Forward and purchase the person behind yours coffee.
- Do Some random acts of kindness
- Volunteer at a children’s hospital
- Donate your hair to locks of love
While you’re out giving back, make sure to snap a photo of you in action this holiday season and tag it on Instagram with #LiveToGive and #LIVENATURALHIGH and you can win some AWESOME prizes throughout the month of December/ Photos will be posted on Natural High’s Facebook for public voting and a chance to win- including a $250 DOLLAR CASH GRAND PRIZE. It’s simple- most votes win.
Get out there and get your good on #LiveToGive. xx Gabbie