A Few Things I’m Thankful For
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It’s one of my favorite holidays for many reasons. Great food, family and taking time to say what you’re thankful for. So here’s what’s on my list of things to be thankful for this year…
– My beautiful niece who impresses me and fills me with joy every day.
– My big brothers who protect me, no matter how close or far away they are. And their wives.. my sisters, who are always on my side, in business and in life.
– My parents who do more for me than any parent could. I’m convinced they’re superheroes.
– Love. To have the biggest, most beautiful kind of love surrounding me, in many different forms. To witness, to experience and to give back.
– I’m thankful to be 25 (almost 26!). I feel like I’m at a place where I know myself, I feel settled but still excited about life. I hope to always be that way. I have time to explore my dreams and do whatever strikes my fancy. I’m excited for adventures to come.
– I have the best handful of best friends a gal could ask for. They’re trustworthy, fun and always know the right thing to say. No matter how many miles away they live, they’ll always be part of me.
– My super cute pups who make me smile and simultaneously drive me crazy every day.
– I’m thankful that I live in a place where I get to experience all four seasons and be close to the water as well as the mountains. It’s beautiful here.
– My health. Some people and their families’ struggles make me realize how lucky I am simply to be healthy. To wake up every morning and be able to get out of our beds and feel tired but well is something too many people, including myself, take for granted.
– Wine. Okay… so it may not be the most heartfelt thing to be thankful for, but god damn it I love me some good red wine.
What are YOU thankful for this year?