How To Prepare For Paramore’s The Self-Titled Tour
Paramore‘s The Self-Titled Tour kicks off in just a few days! I am so anxious to see what kind of show they are going to be putting on in an ARENA! I am going to the San Diego date and needed to come up with a few ways to get ready.
This is going to be my 8th (I think) time seeing them live, so I have a few tips for you. Here’s what I came up with. #musicrules
1. Warm up your vocal chords with some Paramore karaoke. I suggest “That’s What You Get,” all those notes will get you ready to roll. It’s also a lot of fun to just pretend you’re a pop star and put on a real performance for your pals. Not that I have ever done that before…
2. Watch all of their music videos from “All We Know” to “Still Into You” and enjoy the amazing evolution.
3. Get our outfit ready. Now I am not the type to really do this — but I am sure some of you are. You can go with a Paramore shirt, play off of one of Hayley’s looks, or just go for comfort. I typically go for comfort because I like to jump around.
4. Make your dream tour set list/predictions. Always fun to ponder what you think the band will play on the tour.
5. You’re also going to want to stretch out your body well before the show. You’re doing to be doing a lot of dancing and THIS >>6. You will also want to work out your arms. if they play “Fences” you will be required to get your hands up and snapping.
7. And while we are at it, stretch out all your face muscles. Because along with all the singing you will not stop SMILING!
Except for when you have all the feels and are in the moment…. but you will still be smiling on the inside. “Last Hope” is going to get me good.
So have fun and enjoy the show!
How do you get ready for a BIG show?
Let’s talk music, let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
More For You