Recipe: Mint Watermelon Soda
I love fresh fruit drinks in the Summer! One of my favorite and super easy ones is a watermelon mint soda!
WHAT YOULL NEED
- Watermelon chopped up (seedless)
- Freh mint leaves
- Fizzy water (This will make it a soda) or Spring water
1. Chop up your seedless water melon and throw it in a blender, add a tiny bit of water and blend until it becomes liquid.
2. Chop the fresh mint in half to release the flavors
3. Add ice, sparkeling or fresh water to half your glass. Pour the water melon juice in the remainder and add the fresh mint! If you have a sweet tooth you can also mix in some natural raw sugar or Agave!