10 Reasons Why We Love Victoria Justice
We just adore Victoria Justice! The former Victorious star won our hearts years ago on her Nickelodeon show Zoey 101 and, since then, she’s been our girl. The sweet and stylish entertainer says goodbye to being a teenager and turns 20 today.
In honor of her birthday, here are 10 reasons why we love Victoria:
1. Her commitment to charity. She gives her time and effort to a number of charities, including Girl Up. Victoria just reached her goal of 20k for the charity, in which she promised to post a complete song.
Here’s the video:
2. Her smile. It can light up a room!
3. She’s super-sweet in real-life! We at Buzznet have done a number of interviews with Victoria and she’s been nothing but a total sweetheart every single time!
4. She’s open to trying new things. Her October 2012 movie Fun Size was her first major big screen role – and it’s not going to be her last!
5. Victorious ruled! We’re so sad it’s over
6. She loves her fans. She even wrote an open letter to her fans (whom she calls “my friends”) to explain the end of Victorious!
7. Her style. Best dressed? We think so!
8. We can’t get enough of her YouTube videos! We look forward to her videos with Max Schneider and can’t wait for the next one.
9. Her sense of humor. She’s hilarious AND loves mustaches!
10. She rules at dancing… see?
What is your number one reason for loving Victoria Justice?