Recipe: Raw Lemon Greek Chickpea Salad
You guys have been asking me forever to start adding in some of my favorite recipies to my blog! This one is so easy and I normally make up a big batch that will last a few days in the fridge!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
– chickpeas (canned / or raw boiled and drained)
– red onion
– sprouted mung beans (optional I throw them in for vitamins and enzymes )
– olive oil
– salt / pepper
1. Rinse off the chickpeas and throw them in a large bowl, + mung beans if your using them, squeeze the juice of a lemon over them
( make sure you don’t get any seeds in it )
2. Chop up the cucumber, onion and tomato then add to the bowl
3. Add a generous amount of olive oil / salt + pepper
Mix up and get eating!
EASY, FULL OF VITAMINS YOUR BODY WILL LOVE YOU