20 Questions With: Lauren Manzo
A few weeks ago, I asked my cousin Chris Manzo twenty random questions. In case you missed it, check out what he had to say here. I have since asked a few others some fun questions. My newest addition to my 20 Questions series is my cousin, Lauren Manzo! Lauren has been featured on Bravo’s ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ as well. She has been getting a lot of attention lately for her dramatic weight loss. –ps. She looks phenominal. She has mainly been working extremely hard at her AMAZING store, Cafface. Check out Lauren giving a tour a Cafface here. I asked my cousin Lauren a bunch of questions in regards to her favorite beauty products to what’s on her ipod at the moment. See what Lauren had to say below! Also, check out the gallery with 20 photos of her as well.
1. What is your favorite word? What is your least favorite word?
Favorite- My friend Erica is insisting its, “Yo” but I disagree. I’m an Aries which makes me the most indecisive person in the world- so I can’t decide!
Least favorite- “Faggot” I think it’s a horrible word and I get angry when people use it even if it is without malice.
Oh! And I hate the word “amazeballs” it’s stupid.
2. If you could only wear one item of makeup which would you chose?
Mascara! Obviously with my lashes curled! –BUT if my skin was breaking out, I’d choose a tinted moisturizer/foundation.
3. Top 3 favorite brands of makeup?
-Too Faced -The Balm -Makeup Forever
4. Any favorite designers at the moment?
Chanel will always have a special place in my heart! I’m loving Patterson J. Kincaid lately. I love Wildfox & Feel the piece. All I want for Christmas is a Celine bag (Santa???? I hope you’re reading this!) I wore Giuseppe Zannotti shoes to the reunion and ever since I’m obsessed.
5. Do you have any personal style icons?
Not really- My style is just comfortable yet presentable- I wish I could say I do. I don’t even think I have a specific style.
6. Favorite 90s boy band?
Hanson was more late 90’s- but I was a die hard NSYNC fan.
7. What’s something about you that might surprise your fans that they wouldn’t know, or expect?
I smile a lot & I love to laugh & have fun. I LOVE to sing and dance- it’s one of my favorite things to but NEVER in public. I wear clip in hair extensions.
8. Flats or Heels?
Flats- but I’m only 5’3″ so if I’m going out I go w heels!
9. Last really good movie you saw?
10. Do you have any phobias?
11. Three things you always have in your purse/won’t leave house without?
-Cell phone -Wallet -Darphin lip balm
12. Top fashion item’s every girl needs in her closet for this Fall/Winter?
Over the knee boots. Leather jacket. Basic tops. A great scarf!
13. You were born and raised in New Jersey, if you moved or decided to live anywhere else where would that be?
I love California, but idk if I’d survive anywhere but Jersey. I’m a true Jersey girl
14. What’s in your ipod at the moment? Any bands/musicians you can not stop listening to?
I literally just got home from a Justin Bieber concert- I love his latest album. I LOVE Glee and can’t get enough. It’s all I play at my store & my employees hate me for it. I Iove Phillip Phillips song “Home” right now too.
15. The last thing you ate?
A pretzel stick.
16. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
Invest it. Get involved in some charities. Help Hurricane Sandy victims. Buy myself a house. Buy my Dad a yacht. Save the rest.
17. Night Owl or Early Bird?
Night owl- I waited till after 1am to answer these questions.
18. Favorite season?
Fall –but my birthday is in the Spring. Again- indecisive! I have no answer!
19. Last thing that made you laugh?
Something my brother Chris tweeted.
20. What’s next for Lauren Manzo? Anything we should keep an eye out for?
Just working hard at Cafface and hoping to open them everywhere soon!