20 Questions With Fashion Blogger: Nicole Alyse
I recentlly asked my good friend/fashion blogger a few interesting questions. Nicole Alyse is notoriously known for her collection of vintage tees, disposable cameras, and her love for iced coffee. Nicole is aNew York City based vintage collector turned clothing curator. Follow her blog here. Check out what she had to say below, as well as my gallery of some of her personal photos.
1. Who would you say is your number one fashion inspiration?
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
I actually been kinda doing this since I was 16… on myspace. Just documenting my outfits, my friends, my adventures and sharing them over the internet. It kinda has just naturally progressed into “fashion blogging”
3. Favorite fashion magazine?
Nylon and Vogue!
4. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
Fuzzy and furry coats/sweaters, leather everything, and vintage tees forever.
5. Celebrity crush?
James Franco via Freaks and Geeks ..or the blonde dude from TMZ that looks just like him. hayyy
6. What do you want to be for Halloween?
My boyfriend and I are going to be Beavis and Butthead.. “awww”
7. What type of camera do you use?
Disposibles, Canon Rebel XTI, and a Canon AE1 for film.
8. Coffee or Tea?
both but… COFFEEEEE
9. Favorite Olsen?
I feel like half my style is Ashley and the other half MK… but If I had to pick, MK.
10. Heels? or Flats?
11. 90s Grunge? or 60s Glam?
A combo which creates your own style thats drawn from both.
12. Favorite 90s TV show?
Recently my boyfriend and I have been on a huge Buffy kick.
13. What is your dream job?
Owning multiple vintage shops all over the states.
14. Name your Top 3 favorite bands.
Thats too difficult to answer! But currently been listening to Blood Orange, The Lumineers and of course, The Ramones.
15. Do you prefer music on Vinyl? CD? or Download?
16. Favorite MAC lipstick color?
Not a MAC gal. YSL forevaaa. Rouge Pur Couture- 1:Le Rouge.
17. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?
Marilyn Monroe. Have to stay true to my blondes.
18. How many tattoos do you have?
4! A anchor on my foot, “It’s only rock ‘n’ roll” in script on my forearm, a coffee cup on the side of my arm. and “document everything” on my ribs.
19. Favorite Quote?
“From here on out, I am only interested in what is real. Real people, real feelings, that’s it, that’s all I’m interested in.” From the movie, Almost Famous.
20. What is one thing your readers would be surprised to hear?
I can’t drive! I don’t even have my permit hahaha