Samii Ryan’s Childhood Flashbacks!
Hey Guys! I was asked to answer these fun questions about my childhood. So let’s go back in time and see what I had to say!
When you were a kid did you prefer Barney or Sesame Street?
* Hard question.. I loved them both! I think I am going to go with Sesame Street. I love Oscar the Grouch!
Who was your favorite Power Ranger?
* God I LOVED that show. I was in love with the Red Power Ranger, or Yellow. I have been in Tae Kwon Do since I was 4, so I was really into it!
What were three of your favorite foods growing up?
* When I was growing up I loved popcorn shrimp, mashed potatoes, and hot dogs.. ( I won’t even eat a hot dog now haha!) I also loved perogies!
Did you choose video games or sports as a hobby?
* My parents NEVER let my sisters and I have video games, they thought they would ruin us. So we used to sneek Mario on our little game console. I was a sporty gal, involved in Tae Kwon Do since I was 4, played basketball, soccer.. I was a TOTAL tom boy.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
* Ever since I was little I had a sketch book, I used to draw clothes and shoes. When I was younger I made these heels from yarn. I guess you can say I have always been creative and wanted to be a designer. Then I went through a stage from 10-17 where I just wanted to be an actress.
Check out my gallery of childhood memories!
Comment below and tell me some of YOUR childhood memories!!