A Playlist for Seasonal Depression
So Daylights Saving time ends this weekend. ~Great~
Now it’s going to be dark at like 5pm and I’ll just want to hiberate. So I made you a playlist specifically for moping and being sad.
1. Trentmoller – …Even Though You’re With Another Girl
Look at that ellipsis! So effing emo!
2. Britney Spears – Everytime
Was anyone ever worried that this was foreshadowing? So glad to have Brit back in the land of the sane, by the way.
3. Valencia – Still Need You Around
4. Brand New – The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
Are you wallowing yet?
5. Jimmy Eat World – Kill
6. Blink182 ft. Robert Smith – All Of This
7. All Time Low – Remembering Sunday
8. Bright Eyes – Lover I Don’t Have To Love
9. Damien Rice – The Blowers Daughter
10. Hurricane – The Hush Sound
11. Adele – Someone Like You
12. Christina Perri – Jar of Hearts
What songs do you listen to when you’re sad and want to wallow in it a bit?