10 Reasons Why Kat Dennings Rocks
She’s gorgeous, funny, smart and totally bad-ass… she’s Kat Dennings! The spunky actress has a hilarious new show coming out next week called 2 Broke Girls and we absolutely cannot wait for it. If it’s anything like her previous work, it’s sure to be a hit! Why do we love Kat? Let us count the ways!
Here are 10 reasons why we love Kat Dennings:
1. She made every girl envious of her character Norah in “Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist”! As the title character Norah, she had the best taste in music and was able to get into the hottest shows – AND she scored Michael Cera in the movie!
2. She was in an episode of “Sex and the City.” Playing a 13-year-old having a bat mitzvah, Kat gave Samantha Jones a run for her money with her smart mouth.
3. She used to date “Criminal Minds”hottie Matthew Gray Gubler. Just one more reason for us Buzznet gals to be totally jealous of her (just a little, but we totally love her!).
4. Ryan Gosling took her on a surprise date… to Disneyland! Before he took Eva Mendes and Blake Lively to the Happiest Place on Earth, hunky Ryan Gosling took Kat on a surprise trip to Disneyland. (LUCKY, LUCKY GIRL!) While there are no pictures, there were people who spotted them and proof on Twitter! The same day someone spotted them, Kat had tweeted this:
Wouldn’t deny it since apparently Ryan LOVES to take dates to the Happiest Place on Earth!
5. She was HI-LARIOUS in “Thor”. As Darcy Lewis, she was the comic relief to Natalie Portman’s serious Jane Foster.
6. She’s in the To Write Love on Her Arms (TWOLHA) movie! Kat plays the main character in Renee, also starring Chad Michael Murray and Corbin Bleu.
7. Kat is an avid reader and an active video blogger. Her blog can be found HERE. She posts stuff like this:
8. She inspires girls to be creative. Like this shirt a fan was inspired to create:
The inspiration: “[15 things kat dennings hates #10] The “Keep Calm and Carry On” signs. Don’t tell me how to live my life. Maybe I want to “Go Apeshit and Give Up.” It’s none of anyone’s damn business. These signs were originally meant to raise morale among the British public during World War II. Now they’re on mugs and the dorm walls of people I don’t like very much.”
You can buy it HERE.
9. Uhhhh, did we mention she’s HILARIOUS?! And completely shameless. What other actress would dress up as a gnome and put it on the Internet?
10. Her new show “2 Broke Girls” (which premieres Monday!) looks AWESOME! It’s been a while since we’ve seen her star in a sitcom (remember her short-lived show Raising Dad?) and from what we’ve seen on the trailers, Kat’s new show looks like a ROFLMAO-kind of show!
If you haven’t seen the trailer yet, watch below:
Why do you think Kat Dennings rocks? What’s your favorite movie/show Kat has been in? Will you be watching 2 Broke Girls?