10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Jackson Rathbone
Three things we absolutely know about Twilight actor Jackson Rathbone:
1. He’s hot,2. He’s in a band called 100 Monkeys, and3. He makes one hell of a Jasper Hale!
But there is so much more to this man than just a charming smile, a band, and his role in one of the most popular set of films ever – So let’s take a look at 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Jackson Rathbone, shall we?
1. His full name is Monroe Jackson Rathbone V, but he prefers to go by Jackson or Jay.
2. Jackson was born in Singapore, but raised in Midland, Texas.
3. Was inspired by legendary folk singer Bob Dylan to learn to play the guitar and harmonica.
4. Jackson is Colobrlind.
5. While he usually refuses to eat sushi, he ate it for Twilight co-star Ashley Greene‘s 21st birthday bash. Awww!
6. Jackson’s sister Kelly Rathbone (above) is a world-renowned sculptor.
7. Jackson is no stranger to stage; Some of his theater credits include lead roles in A Midsummer’s Night Dream, Macbeth, Les Miserables, Grease, Jesus Christ Superstar, and The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe.
8. He is a descendant of West Virginian Confederate General Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson.
9. Jackson met a couple of his Twilight co-stars well before the film. Jackson, Nikki Reed and Cam Gigandet all guest starred in Season 3 of The O.C. and shared an episode: “The Heavy Lifting“.
10. Even celebrities have Celebrity Crushes. Jackson names Paramore singer Hayley Williams as his!
(OMG. Wouldn’t they make such a cute couple? Team Jackson-Hayley!)