Holiday Gifts your Friends Will ACTUALLY Appreciate
The holidays are creeping up on us—whatever you celebrate, whether it be Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, etc, you’ll need to start deciding on gifts for friends and family. Don’t cop out and settle on something painfully mainstream and boring like a nice pair of socks. Here is a list of unique gifts suitable for the holidays!
1. For the cook: 2-in-1 Muffin and Egg Toaster. The picture explains it all.
2. For the history and geography buff: Black Table Globe.
3. For the fashion lover: Extreme Beauty in Vogue. I adore this book! It’s half off and shipping is free, so jump on it if you’re interested.
4. For the writer: Feather Quill Set.Purchase HERE
5. For the photographer: a book of their favorite photographer’s work. (There are really fantastic books that compile Juergen Teller and Richard Avedon’s iconic work, if the recipient happens to be interested in fashion photography.)Richard Avedon Portraits
Also, a vintage camera could be a cool gift for a photographer. You can find plenty online; I especially like the ones on Etsy.Purchase HERE
6. For the music lover: A vinyl record of the recipient’s favorite band/musician!
I’ve also found these rad clocks that feature various musician’s vinyl covers.Purchase HERE
7. For the jewelry lover: Etsy sells some pretty amazing jewelry. I love all the Steampunk style pieces on there.Purchase HERE
Whatever you do, buy gifts you know the recipient will actually use. Make them personal and cater to friends and family member’s actual interests! And create your own cards, don’t buy that Hallmark stuff.
HAPPY HOLIDAY SHOPPING GUYSZSZ!!!