HOT DAMN I AM EXCITED!
OMG RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU’RE TOTALLY FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE VID ON MY CHEM’S WEBSITE.
yeah, November really can’t come quick enough.
I literally freaked when I saw it. Honestly, I had a silent party in my room that lasted about 10 minutes & involved watching it over and over with a ridunkulous smile on my face. So let’s just get over a few things about said video, shall we?
1. Gerard Way’s hair. WHAT. Don’t get me wrong, it looks awesome, but last time i checked he was blonde, right? make up your mind, Gee. anyway, red suits him a lot more.
2. Mikey Way’s hair. WHAT. oh teh blondeness.
3. THE ABSENCE OF BOB BRYAR. that’s all I’m gonna say.
4. the wierd bald guy who looks a lot like Patrick Stewart and seems to own all the zombies & mice/bears/whatever-the-fuck they are. what is the story behind this i need to know.
5. The song that’s played in said video. sounds immense or what.
My brain turned to mush. and I’m pretty sure all of my friend’s brain’s are gonna turn to mush unless I shut up about it. I MEAN NONE OF THEM REALLY LIKE MCR. I couldn’t even show them the video due to their lack of interest. My dad was intrigued! Yeah! He smiled and said ‘cool.’ (this is a seal of approval from my dad FYI.)
AND they’ve just announced 2 dates in the UK in October, which I mustattend. I simply can’t bear the thought of missing them this time round & having to wait god knows how long until they come back!
I can see myself really enjoying this new record. I mean, I’m basing that only on the video, but everything about it seems like endless fun. There’s… colour, there’s lazer guns, there’s ZOMBIES! Not to mention the music is sounding upbeat, fun and like a bit of good ol’ punk. It really suits them, if you ask me. And I love how they seem to have applied their love for comic books into the promo. It’s just a lot more them. The Black Parade was certainly a massive, massive boost for them and there’s no doubt that it’s got itself down as one of the best records, like, ever, but I’ve gotta admit, it got a bit too dark & dreary after a while. The music’s still epic but I can’t wait to see a more up-beat and happy My Chemical Romance.
BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER. CHEERS, GUYS.
Any thoughts on the promo video if you’ve seen it? If not, go and watch it now!